Friday, September 2, 2011

I've been absent

School is progressing along.  I am a little overwhelmed right now because I have so much to do between now and Tuesday, but I think I can manage that.  One of the reasons I've been absent is we had Hurricane Irene and although we went away, we came back to a mess.  We've been home 5 days now, but things are still in turmoil around here.  I can't seem to catch up on the stuff I have to do for school because of all the stuff I have to do because of the Hurricane.  Somehow we will get through this but now we have another hurricane heading this way and we might have to evacuate by Thursday for that one.  I'm not feeling sorry for myself because overall we are fine, but it's just that you wonder sometimes, why can't we just catch a break.  Business is almost non-existent so far for this month and we just had the worst business month we have had in 14 years.  Please God, hear my cry and be faithful to meet our needs.  I'm scared right now and I need your comfort.  Sorry to sound so pitiful, but today is the day I am throwing myself a pity party.  I'll try to be over it by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment