Friday, August 19, 2011

3 days to go

I'm expecting to be able to open up my classes tomorrow so that I can figure print of things I will need, find out where my classes are etc, so I finished my book today and now I have realized I just HAVE to see the movie, and will go tomorrow.
 There is so much that has to be done tomorrow and Sunday though.  I have to clean and pack the camper since there will be no time to do that after school starts, grocery shop and prepare things to take with us, iron my clothes and pack them, and get some food in the house for Nathan to eat while we are gone.
Sunday night will be early to bed because the madness begins.  This is going to be a slow week though so it will give us time to work out the details of how to adjust our schedule .  We'll just have to deal with the fact there might not be extra money this week.  Tuition and books killed us this month, but things usually work out somehow so I am going to try to now be too stressed over it.  LOL....me, not getting stressed?  Hmmm...I'm thinking it's a good plan, but not too realistic.
It's 9:13 on a Friday night and all I can think about is sleep, so I think I'll give into that thought so that when morning arrives I'll be ready to tackle my chores.  Gosh, it's a bitch to be responsible.  I remember when 9:13 was when we were just starting to crank up...  Goodnight blogger world...

No comments:

Post a Comment